Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday First Post

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight !
There. That should apply to the whole world . Smile.

I'm sitting here in my pajamas , browsing around the net and getting all arranged in my mind the schedule I need to remember for today.

I'm still getting that chemo injection for rheumatoid arthritis, but I'm not so afraid of it as I used to be. The dosage amount even had to be raised, as I was beginning to not be able to walk normally.

One knee is bad, but the left one is worse, which is , as the xrays showed, half gone.

I actually look forward to Wednesdays now, because I know the injection is going to help cut down the severe inflammation and ultimately, the pain and function ability.

The day before the injection is due, the previous week's has worn off. Yay ! I have no chemo brain, lol. My thinking is so clear and alert, and I'm the normal me again !

I must sign off and go shower, and make breakfast, then ride my scooter over to the doctor's office where my nurse will give me the injection.

Next post will be about what has happened to me in the past few months. Some good and some bad. We have to take the bad with the good, and keep on going. Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment