Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Albert Whitted Airport Hangar Top Flight Restaurant

I went out to a late lunch yesterday with a friend who called me spontanously and asked if I'd like to go get something to eat.



We decided on The Hangar out at Albert Whitted Airport. The restaurant is on the second level, and there is an outside deck, awesome !

We talked and sipped on our beverages, he had his white wine and I had my Sprite Zero. We watched the storms trying to roll in but as it turns out, came later.

There were a few planes flying around but not many.

Our food order arrived, via the friendly waiter and my burger was made to order perfectly !
I'm picky when it comes to eating a burger. The Hangar did an exceptional job. The whole place , including the rest rooms were really very clean, cleaner than any place I have eaten at !

Our lunch date was over and he took me home, then he went out to his home on Treasure Island.
It was nice, spontanous and fun .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rambling Rose! Glad you had a nice lunch. I had heard good things about the Hangar Restaurant at the local St. Pete Florida airport. Welcome back to Blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chimp ! Thankyou...lol, the local St. Pete Florida airport 'is' Albert Whitted Airport. :) Thanks for the welcome back !

    ReplyDelete