Friday, August 23, 2013

Internet Browsing, Starts My Day

That is, after I have all the important things done, which one does when they get out of  bed after a night's sleep.

After that, checked and answered my emails from two accounts.
Then I ate breakfast and got my  written grocery list to take with me to Publix , our neighborhood grocery store here in St Petersburg,

I got my stuff, talked with friends who were there , and went to the customer service desk to get my lotto winnings. Smile. It was only three out of the six numbers I had, but this is the very first time I have ever won anything from the Florida Lotto ! I got five dollars for those numbers, and put it right back into another ticket, hopefully a winner this Saturday.

I checked out and paid for my groceries, and scooted on home.
Now I will make lunch and get around for the maintenance guys from my building to arrive to do some work in my apartment.

Smile.

2 comments: