Friday, September 20, 2013

Fighting Corporate, and Mold In My A/C Ducts

I'm feeling beat, exhausted. Fighting corporate. Breathing is not good. 2 types of mold were found in indoor air tests.
 
The management at this building claims there's no mold in my apartment, because they vacumned the a/c ducts and sprayed a mold inhibitor that's non-toxic.  The maintence guy brought his condensation meter and said there was a very small amount of moisture, therefore, no mold !
 
I have been smelling and breathing this mold since June 26, 2013, when I moved here. I knew what this was. Mold.
 
I was told by the bldg manager that they "would never leave me living in dire circumstances."
She also stated they had properly done what they should and that I have no mold in my apartment.
 
The next day after  the a/c ducts were supposedly cleaned ( they never did take air samples and send to a lab. ) , I called someone reputable and more knowledgeable about this issue.
 
Air samples were taken Tuesday September 17th 2013. The lab results came back Thursday Sept 19th 2013 positive for two types of mold. The mold in my living room is the most toxic one and the one in my bedroom is bad also.
 
A letter and the lab results were faxed to this building manager this morning. Hopefully she will agree to meet with the company I paid for and hired, to get this serious health problem taken care of.
 
I'm breathing, but not so great. Feeling very sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment