Thursday, September 5, 2013

Disease Caused By A Chemical Spray

I knew I was becoming sicker and sicker.  A chemical spray was put into all my air conditioning ducts, without any ventilation or properly admistering it according to the instructions on the bottle.

I spoke with a company representative and he said "maintenance had no business spraying this type of mold inhibitor spray into the a/c vent ducts."

I was told "it was safe" so I did'nt know I really should have left my one bedroom apartment for 24 hours.

Because of the inhalation and bodily reactions of the chemicals in it, I now have a disease that was diagnosed and recieved medication to help, hopefully.

The disease diagnosis is : Chemical Pneumonitis. I am taking medicine that my doctor prescribed yesterday.

Doxycycline twice a day, and a dose pak of methylprednisolone. There is severe inflammation in my lungs and I hope I'm better by the time next Wednesday arrives , at which time I will be re-checked for this.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your body is able to get rid of this disease. Take car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. I hope so too, but with my comprimised immune system from the Methylprednisolone and chemo ( Methotrexate ) injection every week, I'll be blessed if my body throws off this disease.

    ReplyDelete