Friday, June 6, 2014

Tramadol for Pain, Surgery Soon

June 5th Thursday I had tests done in the out-patient area of Suncoast/St Anthony's.

My primary doctor will see me this Monday after I have my chemo injection for severe rheumatoid arthritis .

The tests showed as I had known all along, or at least I had made a good guess at it.  I have many gallstones in that little pouch that's called a gallbladder.

 Two attacks since March have been so painful, along with broken ribs. Oh yes. Add one more to the others. That makes a grand total of 5 broken ribs.

 All from coughing for two months from pollen allergies  this  Spring. The bone thinning disease I have named osteoporosis  contributed to the  ribs breaking.

My rheumatologist  prescribed Tramadol for the horrible pain I have been enduring. I don't take the 50mg 3 times a day though. I take it at 3:00 pm and 9 or 9:30 p.m. I try to take the least amount.

I have read on  different sites that people take this as a 'street drug.' Just to get a certain 'feeling.'
That is really dumb and dangerous ! It seems to be concentrated  in  Ireland/UK.

This Monday my Primary doctor is going to refer me to a surgeon in my area. The nurse said  the surgery would be done at St Anthony's .

I'm not afraid of the surgery, I am afraid of  actually being in the hospital, again ! They mess up with my other daily prescribed medicines and  some of the employees there should not be working  in  a hospital environment .

2 comments:

  1. Sunny, my heart is with you along with my spirit, no fear I have your hand dear lady~
    Everything-will-be-all-right.....

    Big hugs.Keep us posted.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dee..... been under the weather big time.....about ready to do an update in a few days, if I don't forget. Surgery has been postponed till after my ribs are all the way healed. Thankyou so much ! Big Hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete